<$BlogRSDUrl$>

...currently reading.....

Kristin Lavransdatter, by Sigrid Undset

...last read.....

Trout, by Ray Bergman
Embed? Win!

Fantastic Contraption

Powered by: MySpace Games >br?



Friday, February 28, 2003

News o' the day:

-To hell with the constitution, we're trying to protect freedom and liberty here...

-My tiredness level for today = medium.

-I'm ok. Except.. I seem to have this ball of plegm in my throat. You know, the kind that impedes your breathing because it's so big. And you can't make it go up or down. It just sits there. Think its related to the cold I'm getting over.

-I'm switching insurance companies. What kinda hokey two-bit insurer doesn't cover nuclear warfare damage to automobiles?

-There is no God. Or, if there is, she isn't paying attention. See???

-Oh man. This rules. I wish there were pictures. I mean, how do you chew off a bumper?

-Another story that seems too good to be true..


I don't really have any good thoughts..or stories..or anything for today. Wait. Let me think.

Oh yeah...

Boy! Am I ever glad we are back to Code Yellow, instead of Code Orange. I know all my friends here in Laramie, Wyoming, are relieved too. I bet the people I worked with in Medora, North Dakota, and the people from my hometown of Beatrice, Nebraska, and also Maryville, Missouri, are awfully relieved, too. I was worried for awhile there. I mean, Code Orange. Damn. That is some scary stuff. You never know when, say, McPherson, Kansas, or Spearfish, South Dakota could experience terrorist acts.

Evidently the "chatter" interceptions have returned to relatively save levels. PHEW! Anyway. I'm glad we're not in Code Orange, which was originally instituted because we faced a "real" and "immediate" terrorist threat, and NOT as a ploy by the Bush Administration to create fear-based support for his family's war in Iraq.

You're still supposed to be alert, though. So watch out for people with, y'know, big bombs, or like, really big knives, or like, evil looks in their eyes.

I better get some more coffee..

bye.
-m




Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?