<$BlogRSDUrl$>

...currently reading.....

Kristin Lavransdatter, by Sigrid Undset

...last read.....

Trout, by Ray Bergman
Embed? Win!

Fantastic Contraption

Powered by: MySpace Games >br?



Thursday, March 13, 2003

-The first leg of our epic trip to New Jersey is complete. Left Abbie's house in Laramie around 5. Got here about 8:45 that time. 256 or so miles. Pretty good time. No piss breaks. Tomorrow, Beatrice via Lincoln.

-I thought I was the only one that felt this way about bathroom sink water...I've always enjoyed the little sips I've had from the little teeth-brushing-bathroom-sink-cup. It is somehow sweeter, tastier, more refreshing than kitchen sink water.

Mike came up with the novel idea of drinking a WHOLE CUP of bathroom sink water! I guess it's true what the say about stuff being cool..a little bit at a time..or like...for awhile..or in small packages....dammit. I forget what it IS that they say...

Anyway, maybe it's something about the cup you use...

-m




Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?