<$BlogRSDUrl$>

...currently reading.....

Kristin Lavransdatter, by Sigrid Undset

...last read.....

Trout, by Ray Bergman
Embed? Win!

Fantastic Contraption

Powered by: MySpace Games >br?



Monday, April 28, 2003

"So how's life," you ask?
I dunno. I ain't tried it lately.

Ridiculously overwhelmed with everything. It's just silly. If anybody has found the pause button, do me a favor and hit it.

Kinda almost enjoy werk (I'll explain the spelling later), cuz it means I don't have to do homework for awhile.

Man. When I win the lottery, stuff is going to be so much cooler. I'm buying a round for everybody. In the world.

"I am opposed to millionaires, but it would be dangerous to offer me the position."
-Mark Twain

-m




Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?