<$BlogRSDUrl$>

...currently reading.....

Kristin Lavransdatter, by Sigrid Undset

...last read.....

Trout, by Ray Bergman
Embed? Win!

Fantastic Contraption

Powered by: MySpace Games >br?



Wednesday, April 02, 2003

So. I guess I need to get the new White Stripes album. I hear all around that it is good - haven't heard much of it, since I never do the radio thing - and my Launchcast station seems to mostly play Smiths, Misfits, Johnny Cash, and Old 97's almost exclusively - weird playlist rules. I like how it does stuff like play Morrissey, and then immediately play the Smiths, or play Ben Folds, then play Ben Folds Five, or play Billy Bragg, then play Billy Bragg & the Blokes, and then Billy Bragg & Wilco, because it just doesn't get it...Computers are dumb.

But 'Tiska assures me that the new Stripes album is "substantially more rawkful than average." Good enough for me..

-Talk about your extreme sports!

-Wow, who would have believed THIS if you had told them 10 years ago?

-Just added to my Christmas list for next year, this book!

-This is either an outstanding example of situational irony, or a clever setup.

-I bet these people wouldn't be much fun at a party. Also, $19 per quart seems like alot for ice cream.

-12 lb. cracker, anyone.

-m





Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?