<$BlogRSDUrl$>

...currently reading.....

Kristin Lavransdatter, by Sigrid Undset

...last read.....

Trout, by Ray Bergman
Embed? Win!

Fantastic Contraption

Powered by: MySpace Games >br?



Friday, May 09, 2003

A'right. Added commenting ability (via Blogout), finally. So feel free...Abbie & 'Tiska...pretty sure nobody else really looks at this..

Stuff:

-My thumb was all aching yesterday. So I reckon it will rain/snow today or later tonight.

-Saw X2 last night. Man, the opening scene with Nightcrawler was AWESOME..Glad he made it into the sequel. It was pretty good, taken all around. Awfully glad they left out Toad this time. (We can only hope Jubilee stays out of the next one, too. I mean, come on..her superpower is that she can generate wimpy little fireworks at will. That's stupid.) I'd say I liked it a little better than the first one, maybe. Still some unfortunate elements of cheesiness in the dialogue. But the action scenes are better. And Anna Paquin seems to keep getting cuter all the time. So apparently, this is going to be a three-part thing. I mean, I'm assuming Jean Gray will be transformed into The Phoenix and be back for a sort of finale in the next one... Not sure the average movie-goer is ready for all that complicatedness. I'm guessing Apocalypse would be involved..which would be cool. Also..did they ever explain Colossus, or did he just show up? I'm forgetting whether that was in the first one..anyone? I'm disappointed there haven't been any Sentinels yet.

Yup. I'm a geek..

-m




Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?