<$BlogRSDUrl$>

...currently reading.....

Kristin Lavransdatter, by Sigrid Undset

...last read.....

Trout, by Ray Bergman
Embed? Win!

Fantastic Contraption

Powered by: MySpace Games >br?



Friday, May 30, 2003

THIS COULD MEAN TROUBLE...

As I was eating cereal this morning, I happened to glance at the grocery list Jenn had put together. It seemed normal (eggs, milk, onion, diced tomatoes, etc), until I came to:

"Kidney stones"

I swear I am not making this up. I can only assume she meant kidney beans. Even so, it is a little worrisome. I mean, I'm afraid to think of what she could be planning with those kidney stones. I've never had that experience yet in my life, and hope never to, from what I've heard.

"One must be reasonable in one's demands on life. For myself, all that I ask is: (1) accurate information; (2) coherent knowledge; (3) deep understanding; (4) infinite loving wisdom; (5) no more kidney stones, please."
--Edward Abbey

I'm scared..

-m




Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?