<$BlogRSDUrl$>

...currently reading.....

Kristin Lavransdatter, by Sigrid Undset

...last read.....

Trout, by Ray Bergman
Embed? Win!

Fantastic Contraption

Powered by: MySpace Games >br?



Wednesday, May 07, 2003

uh. so. a couple of things..

-Everytime i walk downstairs to use the bathroom at work (no boys bathroom on my floor), i see this sign that says "fire hose." it's on the compartment that holds the fire hose, not surprisingly. but the annoying thing is, everytime i see that sign, a thought pops into my head, and that thought is, "firehose is the name of a band." Every damned time. I usually respond by being all, 'I know, stupid, you say that everytime i walk by.." just cant help but think it, though. why?im thinking about taking down the sign.

-whats wrong with my chair arm? its all wrong. wait. fixed it.

-speaking of arms, and of going downstairs to take a leak, i just went downstairs to use the baffroom, and i whacked my elbow on the little banister thing on the landing. holy crap. its numb.

-my friend todd sent me a link today, of a story about some kinda toilet internet thing. in a stall. internet. i was too lazy to link to it. so..just letting you know..its out there. if you want to find it. or anything. keyword: Down Load. get it.

i give up.

-m




Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?