<$BlogRSDUrl$>

...currently reading.....

Kristin Lavransdatter, by Sigrid Undset

...last read.....

Trout, by Ray Bergman
Embed? Win!

Fantastic Contraption

Powered by: MySpace Games >br?



Monday, June 09, 2003

OH MAN...

Today I was working on my paper thingy. And I have most of my CDs on the computer as mp3s. And I was feeling like listening to Hum. So I loaded You'd Prefer an Astronaut and Downward is Heavenward and hit play. I didn't realize that I had it set on "shuffle" AND "repeat." So I listened to Hum for like 8 consecutive hours. I didn't get tired of them. But now I feel like I'm in OUTER FREAKING SPACE, ok?!? OK? And I want to write love poetry about spaceships and Eskimos. Innuits. Whatever. Not like they're going to get mad at me, since they don't even have computers..!

-ha...(like old people write after they write a sentence that is intended to be a joke "-ha!")

-ha.

k.

-m




Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?