<$BlogRSDUrl$>

...currently reading.....

Kristin Lavransdatter, by Sigrid Undset

...last read.....

Trout, by Ray Bergman
Embed? Win!

Fantastic Contraption

Powered by: MySpace Games >br?



Sunday, July 13, 2003

Can anyone tell me..

..why 'alexthegirl.com' and 'Matrix Essays' are considered by Blogger to be 'Blogs of Note?'

Researchers recently conducted a poll¹ of users between the ages of 19-35 and found that 84% of them preferred this blog to either of the aforementioned.

1) I think this may be one of them there positive feedback mechanisms. They were like the first blogs, so they were 'blogs of note,' which meant people went to them more, made them more popular, thus solidifying their 'noteworthiness.'

2) You WILL NOT find enlightenment or the meaning of life if you unravel the mysteries of The Matrix. See previous statements¹ about The Star Wars Trilogy, Kung Fu, or even Star Trek.

¹This source is pretend.

I just don't get why I'm not as noteworthy as alexthegirl. I mean, I have a similar alter-ego (alexputsomethinginhispocket). I even know a mikethegirl. Maybe it's because I'm so lazy about grammar and punctuation and stuff. I suppose it could also be because alexthegirl is artistic and articulate, whereas I am merely dumb and misanthropic.

-m




Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?