<$BlogRSDUrl$>

...currently reading.....

Kristin Lavransdatter, by Sigrid Undset

...last read.....

Trout, by Ray Bergman
Embed? Win!

Fantastic Contraption

Powered by: MySpace Games >br?



Monday, July 14, 2003

No Title

Something has given me a bad case of what doctors refer to as, 'the poops.'

I'll bet it was the Enchilada Tapatios from Corona Village. I think that "tapatios" means 'poop-like-a-goose' in Spanish. I'll defer to my Spanish-speaking friends for the definitive answer, because looking it up seems like trying.

I'm waiting for a get well card from Abbie the Cat.

OK. I'm obsessed. I think it's the Kaufman-esque ee cummingsness of that blog. I can't stop reading it. Especially the pirate parts.

I want to be a pirate. When I grow up.

Author's note: I apologize for the contents of this post. Anyways..I hope it wasn't the water at Crater Lake (not THE 'Crater Lake'), cuz that would mean my filter was a waste of $64.

-m




Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?