<$BlogRSDUrl$>

...currently reading.....

Kristin Lavransdatter, by Sigrid Undset

...last read.....

Trout, by Ray Bergman
Embed? Win!

Fantastic Contraption

Powered by: MySpace Games >br?



Friday, July 04, 2003

SO..

I know I haven't posted much lately. Certainly nothing of any value.

Mainly it is the result of the fact that I'm waiting for a bunch of stuff to happen for my thesis work, so I don't have alot to do right now. It usually works that way - I get pretty creative when I'm overly busy. It's like that song by Maggie Simpson, that none of you know. When I'm not just running around like a crazy guy trying to get stuff done, I get sluggish, and can't make myself blog. I think I'm storing up energy for the school year, when I sleep 2-3 hours/night.

Oh well.

The open mic night the other night was not as good as the last time, but also better. Well. Let me explain - the poets were better, but the big ugly cowboy guy did the same 4 lame covers he did the time before, except this time with 2 guys on lead electric guitar, one of whom severely needed a punch in the crotch, the other of which had stupid hair, the Steve-Buschemi-lookalike played, as did some new people who were awfully good (a guy on dobro, etc).

Yeah. I don't have anything of any value to say. Again.

Uh. I like beer.

-m




Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?