<$BlogRSDUrl$>

...currently reading.....

Kristin Lavransdatter, by Sigrid Undset

...last read.....

Trout, by Ray Bergman
Embed? Win!

Fantastic Contraption

Powered by: MySpace Games >br?



Friday, September 19, 2003

THIS CHEERS MY VERY SOUL.. 

My friend's treatise on the benefits of goofing off.

I still know VB because I occasionally write nerdy, useless programs.

I know some HTML because I have had approximately 5 wesites (for fun, not for serious causes) since my undergrad days. This was somewhat useful in a previous job, and should be again in the future.

At a previous job, they were astouned by my ability to create multimedia - this is because I wasted weeks producing The Geo-Joes vs. MoonGod.

This blog is acting on this new theory by devoting a portion of this blog's day to some heavily structured goofing around.

-m




Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?