<$BlogRSDUrl$>

...currently reading.....

Kristin Lavransdatter, by Sigrid Undset

...last read.....

Trout, by Ray Bergman
Embed? Win!

Fantastic Contraption

Powered by: MySpace Games >br?



Monday, December 08, 2003

CONTINUED..

Upon further inspection, I see that they also have ranked the 2004 presidential candidates as seen below:



This does make me sort of doubt this Political Compass thing. I mean, there's no way that John Edwards is further right and more authoritarian than Lieberman...Lieberman is virtually identical to George Bush, in almost all matters. Also, I can't believe there isn't more north-south distance between W. and the field of Dems. I mean, we're talking about a guy who is in favor of legislating abortion, marriage rights, etc, not to mention that his administration has essentially lopped chunks out of the constitution. Shouldn't he have marginalized all those militia-types by now?

OK then...I'm voting for Sharpton (is he really more liberal than Kucinich?!?) See, Haddock, we're actually not that disparate, politically. Bet you didn't know you were a social anarchist..

-m




Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?