<$BlogRSDUrl$>

...currently reading.....

Kristin Lavransdatter, by Sigrid Undset

...last read.....

Trout, by Ray Bergman
Embed? Win!

Fantastic Contraption

Powered by: MySpace Games >br?



Wednesday, January 21, 2004

BACON..

So, apparently, Kevin Bacon won't have much going on soon. Good. That should make it easier to get him to play Seldom Seen Smith when I make the movie adaptation of Monkey Wrench Gang. The rest of the cast, as I see it, so far:

George Hayduke: Mark Wahlberg or Hugh Jackman
Bonnie Abbzug: Famke Janssen or Catherine Zeta-Jones - a third choice would be Angelina Jolie, but that's mostly only a ploy so I could meet her.
Doc Sarvis: Sean Connery (too old, too Scottish, but otherwise perfect)
Bishop Love: John C. McGinley (trust me on this one)
Jack Burns: Jack Palance (is he still alive?)

Am I forgetting anyone? Any other suggestions? Obiously, my preference is Hugh Jackman for Hayduke, and Famke Janssen for Abbzug, since X2 showed that they definitely have the chemistry for it.

That's what I have so far. And about 5 minutes-worth of the opening scene. Of course, I have the soundtrack roughly laid out in my head. But that's a secret.

-m




Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?