<$BlogRSDUrl$>

...currently reading.....

Kristin Lavransdatter, by Sigrid Undset

...last read.....

Trout, by Ray Bergman
Embed? Win!

Fantastic Contraption

Powered by: MySpace Games >br?



Monday, January 26, 2004

HUGE BLUNDER!

Sorry..I forgot to point out the website that has the image of the proposed new U.S. flag, from the reasonable, open-minded folks at jesussave.us. It's alot like the regular U.S. flag we have now, except it says "GOD" in huge freaking letters across the top. Nothing tasteless, or over the top, or violating-Establishment-Clause about that...

I'm seriously considering doing as they suggest and contacting my congressperson to urge them to adopt this new flag. It might throw them a little, given the content of my previous 20-plus letters to them.

jesussave.us, on our current flag: "While beautiful, an ignorant foreigner might mistakenly suspect we were Astrologists or some sort of Stripe Fetishists instead of proper Christians. "

If this guy's a proper Christian, I think I'd prefer to be a "Stripe Fetishist."

[get up noise]

-m




Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?