<$BlogRSDUrl$>

...currently reading.....

Kristin Lavransdatter, by Sigrid Undset

...last read.....

Trout, by Ray Bergman
Embed? Win!

Fantastic Contraption

Powered by: MySpace Games >br?



Monday, January 05, 2004

SUPERPOWERS..

So the other night I had a dream that I had super powers. I'm not sure what the full extent of my powers was, but it included the following:

-The ability to levitate big objects (kind of Jedi-like)
-The ability to spontaneously generate snakes (kind of Harry Potter-like)
-The ability to control (Pyro-like) and generate fire

So upon discovery of my newfound powers, did I go out and fight crime..? Did I clamp down on the baddies of the world...? Did I fight for global peace and harmony..?

NO!

I used my powers to....MAKE COFFEE!!!!

That's right. I used my Charles Xavier-like levitation powers to levitate the coffee press into the kitchen, and put a teapot on the stove, and then brew the coffee, and then levitate a cup of it back to myself, where I sat, on the couch. Pathetic. Man. Don't ever give me super powers. It won't put them to good use. I remember some part about spontaneously generating snakes, and then burning them up with fire. But I don't remember why I did this. Maybe just because I could.

-m




Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?