<$BlogRSDUrl$>

...currently reading.....

Kristin Lavransdatter, by Sigrid Undset

...last read.....

Trout, by Ray Bergman
Embed? Win!

Fantastic Contraption

Powered by: MySpace Games >br?



Friday, January 16, 2004

WHAT ABOUT BILL..

I was thinking yesterday about the movie Groundhog Day. I think about that movie lots more than I think about the movie Contact. I would guess I probably think about Groundhog Day at least once a month. I think about it about as often as I think about What About Bob, another Bill Murray classic, but lots more than I think about Rushmore or Quick Change, and maybe slightly more than I think about Ghostbusters. Of all movies, I probably think of High Fidelity the most. Immediately followed by Trainspotting. I think about those movies at least once a week, on average, I'd say.

So I was thinking about Groundhog Day. What I was thinking, is, 'was there ever a day I had that was so awesome that I wouldn't mind repeating it (with slight variations, of course) for all of eternity?' I'm not sure what I decided. I know there are some days I would like to do again a few times. Let me know what you (all 6 of you) think. C'mon. I'm serious. I go to all the trouble of maintaining this blog for the sole purpose of entertaining your bored asses, so the least you can do is give it a shot.

-m




Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?