<$BlogRSDUrl$>

...currently reading.....

Kristin Lavransdatter, by Sigrid Undset

...last read.....

Trout, by Ray Bergman
Embed? Win!

Fantastic Contraption

Powered by: MySpace Games >br?



Monday, January 26, 2004

YEAH, I KNOW..

Yeah...So blogging has been weak lately. Well, if anyone noticed..sorry. Here are some links to good stuff:

-I can't remember if I ever blogged this, but I must say it's my favorite creationist website of all time. As to how the persistence of a large reptile in the jungles of central Africa proves "creation," well, that's beyond me. But I believe in Mokele-Mbembe. I also like the bit about longing "for the Christian-built highway systems of home." Ain't nobody can build a road system like a dedicated army of Jesus-worshippers.

-Another Whiz Game (Pee your name in the snow)

-Apparently, this guy built his wife a wedding computer. Nothing dweeby about that...

-To add to my list of places I NEVER EVER EVER WANT TO SWIM.

-Manties! Not that there's anything wrong with men wearing frilly panties..

-I can only think of one word to describe this....KICKSASS - Haddock: you will enjoy his rendition of Popcorn. I'll sleep better at night knowing there are guys like this out there with their noses to the grindstone, doing life's important work.

-We must maintain a strong army, because our enemies around the world will never cease.

-m




Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?