<$BlogRSDUrl$>

...currently reading.....

Kristin Lavransdatter, by Sigrid Undset

...last read.....

Trout, by Ray Bergman
Embed? Win!

Fantastic Contraption

Powered by: MySpace Games >br?



Friday, February 06, 2004

PART TROIS..

OK. The third and final test (for now) is here.

Answers for the first test:

1) Casablanca is my favorite movie. It used to be Trainspotting.
2) The Meices are my all-time favorite band. Although they are not the most talented.
3) This Land is Your Land has been my favorite song since I was little. We used to gather in a big circle and hold hands (boy-girl-boy-girl) and sing that song in kindergarten. Man. My music teacher must have been cool, because we also sung stuff like Octopus' Garden and Yellow Submarine
4) Well, it's no secret that "trousers" is my favorite word for pants. Nearly everyone got that right.
5) Peruvian Nights was about L. Ron Hubbard. But Carl Sagan and Xavier Cugat both make sense, for differing reasons.
6) My only solo hit was Late November Walk in the Woods. It was short, but brilliant.
7) Sifl N Olly is my favorite TV show of all time.
8) Amaj7/E is my favorite guitar chord. It used to be Am. Amaj7/E is more spacey.
9) My favorite Marx brother is Harpo. By a long shot.
10) Porter is my favorite kind of beer. Those of you who said stout were close. Stout is technically a type of porter.

Thanks for playing.

-m




Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?