<$BlogRSDUrl$>

...currently reading.....

Kristin Lavransdatter, by Sigrid Undset

...last read.....

Trout, by Ray Bergman
Embed? Win!

Fantastic Contraption

Powered by: MySpace Games >br?



Wednesday, March 31, 2004

NEWS..

As of today, I will no longer be updating this blog. I don't have the time, nor the inspiration for it. I'll probably take it down later this week, as soon as I figure out how.



So Long It's Been Good to Know Yuh, by Woody Guthrie

The sweethearts sat in the dark and they sparked,
They hugged and they kissed in that dusty old dark;
They sighed and they cried and they hugged and they kissed
But instead of marriage, they were talkin' like this:

Honey, so long, it's been good to know yuh;
So long, it's been good to know yuh;
So long, it's been good to know yuh.
But this dusty old dust is a-gettin' my home
And I've gotta be driftin' along.

-m




Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?