<$BlogRSDUrl$>

...currently reading.....

Kristin Lavransdatter, by Sigrid Undset

...last read.....

Trout, by Ray Bergman
Embed? Win!

Fantastic Contraption

Powered by: MySpace Games >br?



Monday, March 22, 2004

SHEESH...

OK, Bennet...Perhaps I could have done more to show you the light w/ regard to Billy Bragg. I certainly have some kickass live stuff you need to hear - some stuff with Michael Stipe, who I normally hate, which rules.

So I answer your charges of irresponsibility with the following:

Terrorism, Al-Qaeda, tax cuts, Saddam Hussein, Terrorism, Al-Qaeda, tax cuts, Chemical weapon stock piles, Al-Qaeda, Terrorism, tax cuts, WMD, Al-Qaeda, tax cuts, etc.

(wait, that's that president guy..)

In order to avoid future reprimand for my improprieties, I would like to state now, for the record, that the following musical acts kick ass and deserve attention:

-The Meices
-Hum
-The Eels
-Mike Ness Band
-Wilco
-Alien Crime Syndicate
-The Pogues
-Nick Drake
-Atom and His Package
-Camper Van Beethoven
-The Dropkick Murphys
-XTC
-Public Image Ltd.
-The Minutemen

-m




Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?