<$BlogRSDUrl$>

...currently reading.....

Kristin Lavransdatter, by Sigrid Undset

...last read.....

Trout, by Ray Bergman
Embed? Win!

Fantastic Contraption

Powered by: MySpace Games >br?



Tuesday, April 20, 2004

OH DEAR...WHAT WILL WE EVER DO WITHOUT THE HONDURAN ARMY...?!?

So, some key members of our "coalition" are now pulling out of Iraq. Key members like Honduras and Thailand. I'm not sure how I feel about that. I mean, on the one hand, they were led into a bad war under false pretenses. On the other hand, even though nearly the entire rest of the world warned them, they were fairly willing to jump right in for the pat on the back they anticipated from the popular kid, America. They've helped us mess things up there, maybe they should stick around and help clean things up. But, seeing as how they were lied to, and all, I can't say as I blame them all that much.

Therefore, the Honduran army (all 6 of them) has my permission to leave. Gonna be tough without you, though.

-m




Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?