<$BlogRSDUrl$>

...currently reading.....

Kristin Lavransdatter, by Sigrid Undset

...last read.....

Trout, by Ray Bergman
Embed? Win!

Fantastic Contraption

Powered by: MySpace Games >br?



Tuesday, June 15, 2004

IT MANS

So why is it that Blogger, a free service, has way better tech support than that for any software I've ever bought and paid for? I emailed their tech support to tell them comments wouldn't work right on my blog, and dude emails back a few days later and is all.."OK. Fixed it man..Good to go.."

It's cool to get personalized, premium help for a service for which I'm paying zilch.

Yay Blogger!

-m




Comments:
Seriously, somehow the Internet runs best on free stuff. (We should all be using linux or something.)

I am VERY concerned about Google.com's impending IPO. A few venture capital (VC) investors pressured the two owners into doing this. I am even a BETA TESTER for gmail.com! (I know it is closed, but blogger gave a back door, because BLOGGER IS GOOGLE.)

So, how free will things be in the fall with a public company. Yahoo! was cool once, before it went public. Even RockandPorkandBeansCan cannot call Yahoo! the "Internet" anymore...

Does commenting allow HTML? Let's test:

The Economist mentioned that the market capitalization of a public Google.com will be $25 Billion. That's a lot of balboas, leks, reals, dinars, euros, Uruguayan Pesos, bahts, zlotys, kroners, UAE Dirhams, rubles, pounds, marks, francs, CFA Francs, wons, liras, drachmas and yens! (I've been memorizing world currency.)

IPOs is very much the Rich Man's Game (conspunk song title). My broker will let me participate if I had $100k invested.
--gh
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?