<$BlogRSDUrl$>

...currently reading.....

Kristin Lavransdatter, by Sigrid Undset

...last read.....

Trout, by Ray Bergman
Embed? Win!

Fantastic Contraption

Powered by: MySpace Games >br?



Tuesday, August 24, 2004

IN CASE ANY OF YOU ARE FEELING CREATIVE..

I'm taking suggestions for my Halloween costume for this year. Keep in mind that I have a beard, and I'm not getting rid of it, so stuff that relies on makeup (i.e. a clown, Robert Smith, etc.) isn't going to work.

I was thinking of one of two things:

1) Spongebob

or

2) a garden gnome

Feel free to help out.

Is that Jeremywhite that commented as Whitey awhile back? If so, welcome back, and way to spell and use appropriate grammar and stuff.

-m




Comments:
You could dress up as shaggy ol' John Muir or Edward Abbey (bearded gents both).
 
OOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooo....

Edward Abbey. OK. A little too generic (guy in a plaid shirt with a beard). But maybe Hayduke!

Good idea. Keep them coming.

-m
 
Howabout just plain old Shaggy.

Zoiks!

--gh

(I bet the hardest part would be finding that extra large, stretched out, faded green shirt.)
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?