<$BlogRSDUrl$>

...currently reading.....

Kristin Lavransdatter, by Sigrid Undset

...last read.....

Trout, by Ray Bergman
Embed? Win!

Fantastic Contraption

Powered by: MySpace Games >br?



Wednesday, August 18, 2004

PREVIOUSLY UNSEEN ***RARE*** FAIRLY CRASS COVER ART!!!!

Click to Enlargify
Front Cover

Click to Enlargify
Back Cover


This was the prototype album cover design for Fairly Crass' first album. The song titles weren't actual songs, for the most part - several of them were stolen from Steve's previous band. It was a mock-up, I guess, is what I am saying.

Click to enlargify....

I guess the album title was going to be Hello White Man Banana, not Hey White Man Banana. Don't think we had worked that out yet at that point..

Bonus points if you know what the back cover is based on..

-m




Comments:
Uh. hi.
I know the answer.

but, I think...
I think I've contracted typhoid.
again.

crap.
 
For an awesome (1337, that is) run-through with trogdor-ish photoshopping, check out: http://www.bastardfamily.com/archives/000439.php

Love that URL...

--gh
 
Whoops, didn't notice the "language" before I recommended that previous link.

Oh, and for those of you who has NOT spent time in the NW, The Dalles is pronounced: "THE DAY-els." Really felt like correcting that. It's in Oregon...

--gh
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?