<$BlogRSDUrl$>

...currently reading.....

Kristin Lavransdatter, by Sigrid Undset

...last read.....

Trout, by Ray Bergman
Embed? Win!

Fantastic Contraption

Powered by: MySpace Games >br?



Monday, September 06, 2004

OH.

So..not like any of my 7 readers cares (though arguably, those of you who consider yourselves to be Rawk Afficianados ought to), but Alien Crime Syndicate has a new album out. Oh. Also (should have pointed this out like last week), they were in Omaha September 3rd at the Ranch Bowl. That's kind of funny, because that's where I first saw The Meices, which was Joe Reinke's previous band. I also just missed them in Denver.

Anyway, I like what I've heard of their new album, Ten Songs in the Key of Betrayal. But I have to say, it's not as good as Dust to Dirt. I mean, it's not bad, but look, Joe, I don't think there's any need to write any more rawk and roll songs about rawk and roll songs. Or about rawk and roll in general.

But to be fair, I've only heard like 3 songs off it so far, and only 1 time each, so I should probably wait before passing judgement.

I wonder to what degree ACS fans are just Meices fans that aren't willing to let go..

By the way, that was ACS backing Tommy Stinson on Craig Kilborn a few weeks back. Good to see Joe still plays and sings like a Canadian goose. Check out the video here.

***********************************************************


In other news nobody gives a shit about, I'm now finished with counting tree rings.

-m




Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?