<$BlogRSDUrl$>

...currently reading.....

Kristin Lavransdatter, by Sigrid Undset

...last read.....

Trout, by Ray Bergman
Embed? Win!

Fantastic Contraption

Powered by: MySpace Games >br?



Thursday, September 23, 2004

STUFF..

So...the contact email listed for The Eels is busted. I haven't given up yet, though...

**************************************


Also, I seem to be getting sick. That's stupid.

**************************************


Man, The Sims 2 looks awesome. Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately, for the sake of denerdification), I don't have 14 hours a day for the next 3 years free, so I will just avoid it, to every degree possible.

I've always wished you could crossover video game characters to other games, like what they do with comic book crossovers. What I really wish you could do is take one of the characters from my Trophy Hunter game and put him in The Sims.....




Now that would be quality entertainment! Take my compound bow to those suburbanite yuppies.

-m




Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?