<$BlogRSDUrl$>

...currently reading.....

Kristin Lavransdatter, by Sigrid Undset

...last read.....

Trout, by Ray Bergman
Embed? Win!

Fantastic Contraption

Powered by: MySpace Games >br?



Thursday, September 30, 2004

STUFFFFS

Man..That article on the debates was way wrong. Just about everything it was complaining about was untrue. Well, actually, maybe half of the things were untrue.

Since I never really drive much - maybe once or twice a week, there's not much point putting bumper stickers on my car. So I was thinking I would clutter up my blog with them, until the election is over. The nice part is, I won't have that grimy glue mess left over when the election is over, and I won't be like those dorks that still have "Dukakis '88" on their bumpers....



Excuse the clutter...

Except the bumper stickers that are obviously from the Kerry-Edwards website, most come from Irregular Times, where you can purchase them.

-m




Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?