<$BlogRSDUrl$>

...currently reading.....

Kristin Lavransdatter, by Sigrid Undset

...last read.....

Trout, by Ray Bergman
Embed? Win!

Fantastic Contraption

Powered by: MySpace Games >br?



Thursday, October 14, 2004

WW

You know what's hard? Trying to concentrate on finalizing a presentation abstract when Rhapsody has just gone from playing Beethoven's Piano Concerto Number 1 to playing Wesley Willis' Rush Hour. Next to impossible. I'm afraid I'm going to insert "..whupped my ass.." somewhere in the abstract.

"Forest expansion whupped my ass. Forest expansion whupped me in my ass. Then I took a two-by-four and whupped forest expansion in its ass."

Rock over London, Rock on Laramie.

I realize this makes no sense whatsoever to someone who has not heard Wesley Willis. Man, all my favorite African-American singers have died in the last few years.

-m




Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?