<$BlogRSDUrl$>

...currently reading.....

Kristin Lavransdatter, by Sigrid Undset

...last read.....

Trout, by Ray Bergman
Embed? Win!

Fantastic Contraption

Powered by: MySpace Games >br?



Thursday, November 18, 2004

QUIZ ENDED...

OK. I'ma end the quiz now, since all 6 of my readers have already taken it...

So..the answers (with comments):

Question 1: What is my rule regarding eating while going to the bathroom?


OK if you put the last bite in your mouth before you enter the bathroom.


I can't quite remember when I decided this rule for myself, but I remember a conversation about this topic that took place around 8th grade with my friend Tyson O. He concurred with my rule.

Question 2: My favorite Pablo Neruda poem?

Clenched Soul. I also really like Girl Lithe and Tawny and Saddest Poem, so some of you got partial credit.

Question 3: My favorite movie line of all-time..?

"You sank my battleship" - from Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey


I really like all of these movies and quotes, but it doesn't get much better than the grim reaper playing Twister and Battleship with Keanu Reeves.

Question 4: Preferred floor covering?

Bearskin rug. Yup.

Question 5: Favorite genre of vegetable..?


Root crops.


I read once what the difference between 'tubers' and 'root crops' was. I forget now, but I remember that root crops were the ones I liked the best.

Question 6: Preferred future career?

Yukon River hermit.


The only contestant who missed this one was Terra, and she's a dog.

Question 7: Which of the following have I never eaten..?

Edible undies.

Only one of you thought that I had previously experienced edible undies. I don't know what that says about your opinions about my personality...

Question 8: What is my current waist size?


31

This question wasn't quite fair for those of you who don't live near me. I used to be a size 34 waist, with 34 inseam (I was square). Gradually, the inseam size has decreased to 31. My motivation not to gain weight as I get older is that I just purchased a pair of 31" waisted Carhartts. My inseam seems to keep getting longer...I can wear a 34, but 36 is better. 35 would be perfect, but they don't make those, typically. Especially not with a 31" waist. Now you know more than you probably ever thought you would about my trouser tribulations.

Question 9: On average, about how often do I think about the movie "Contact?"

Once/6 months

This question (and answer) is highly debatable. Ever since the infamous "thinking about the movie Contact incident," I've thought about that movie quite a bit more frequently than if that incident had never taken place. But on average, over the course of my life, once every 6 months is about right.

Question 10: Favorite Wesley Willis tune?

The Vultures Ate My Dead Ass Up

There's really not a Wesley Willis song I don't like, but man....it doesn't get much better than that...


So there you have it. Thanks for playing.. Jenn was the big winner, followed by Abbie. And J, who I assume is jeremywhite, takes the bronze.

-m




Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?