<$BlogRSDUrl$>

...currently reading.....

Kristin Lavransdatter, by Sigrid Undset

...last read.....

Trout, by Ray Bergman
Embed? Win!

Fantastic Contraption

Powered by: MySpace Games >br?



Monday, December 06, 2004

THE LIGHTS..

So...I'm still satisfied with Rhapsody. Among the things it has enabled me to do: Listen to the "new" Nirvana music on With the Lights Out. There are some pretty good songs there...Mrs. Butterworth is fairly humorous. There are some songs on there that I had only ever heard when the radio station from Lincoln (B104? - I forget which one, now) used to have an indie-type music show in the evenings. I've always liked Pay to Play, which is just the song Stay Away, with obvious lyrical changes. Something that baffles me about Rhapsody: The only song available off Nevermind (from the myriad of great songs - Smells Like Teen Spirit, Come As You Are, Lithium, In Bloom, Something in the Way, Breed, Polly), is Territorial Pissings. OK.

Fun to hear one of the biggest rock bands of my generation sounding about as polished as Fairly Crass.

Beefs with Rhapsody:

1. They don't have Broken Toy Shop, by E
2. No Fairly Crass
3. Still no Epoxies
4. Black Sea, by XTC...not available

-m




Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?