<$BlogRSDUrl$>

...currently reading.....

Kristin Lavransdatter, by Sigrid Undset

...last read.....

Trout, by Ray Bergman
Embed? Win!

Fantastic Contraption

Powered by: MySpace Games >br?



Friday, December 03, 2004

MUSICK

I've been listening to the following incessantly:

Dear Catastrophe Waitress, by Belle & Sebastian
Oh, Inverted World, by The Shins
Stranger in this Place, by Killbilly
Under the Western Freeway, by Grandaddy
Grown Backwards, by David Byrne

*************************


In other not-news...I'm interested to see how a non-geographer would do at this.

Please try and submit your scores (via comments).

G-Had got a 100%, I got a 98% (I really screwed up on Maryland, which was the 2nd state I had to place). It's pretty easy if you start with coastal states, but much more difficult if you start with, say, WV, MO, IA, CO, UT, NE, etc.

-m




Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?