<$BlogRSDUrl$>

...currently reading.....

Kristin Lavransdatter, by Sigrid Undset

...last read.....

Trout, by Ray Bergman
Embed? Win!

Fantastic Contraption

Powered by: MySpace Games >br?



Thursday, December 09, 2004

A RECIPE

How to make an ice cream sundae, à la m:

Ingredients:

Ice Cream, Vanilla
Chocolate Sauce
Peanut Butter (preferably the all-natural, nuttin' but smashed peanuts and salt stuff)

Place 3 large scoops of ice cream in a bowl. Dollop 6-10 Tablespoons of peanut butter over the top of the ice cream. Drizzle the peanut butter and ice cream liberally with chocolate sauce.

Enjoy.

This is my uncle Phil's recipe. He went to college for like, forever, and then he became a dairy farmer. And then after like 20 years of dairy farming, he went to college again forever. And now he's a lawyer. I was staying at his house once, helping him milk and build fence and stuff. I was probably like 8. One evening, he started digging out stuff for ice cream sundaes. I laughed when he offered me peanut butter for my sundae. When I told him I'd never had peanut butter on ice cream before, he looked at me with a mixture of bewilderment, sympathy, and incredulity.

Uh. I'ma make me one of those right now. It's true what they say about lack of sleep making you eat more. I seem to have lost 2 lbs. in the last few weeks, anyway.

-m




Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?