<$BlogRSDUrl$>

...currently reading.....

Kristin Lavransdatter, by Sigrid Undset

...last read.....

Trout, by Ray Bergman
Embed? Win!

Fantastic Contraption

Powered by: MySpace Games >br?



Thursday, January 06, 2005

END O' YEAR STUFFS...

So, it's time to take stock of 2004....This will be the first part of an I-don't-know-how-many-part series detailing stuff about 2004....

I don't pretend to have heard all the important music from 2004 (it's Wyoming, so I'll be hearing all the cool 2004 stuff in 2005 probably), but here, in no particular order, are the 10 best albums I've heard this year:

-Drag It Up, by Old 97's
-A Ghost is Born, by Wilco
-Franz Ferdinand, by Franz Ferdinand
-Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind - Soundtrack, by various...including Beck and ELO
-Good News for People Who Love Bad News, by Modest Mouse
-Twentysomething, by Jamie Cullum
-Real Gone, by Tom Waits
-American Idiot, by Green Day
-Has Been, by William Shatner

I know, I know, I didn't mention Smile....Sorry..I just haven't been able to get into it..

My predictions for 2005's best...

-BLINKING LIGHTS and Other Revelations, by Eels
-???, by Wilco (not even sure they're working on one, but they probably are, and it will probably be awesome)

Still to come: my New Year's Resolutions, and some other stuff.

-m




Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?