<$BlogRSDUrl$>

...currently reading.....

Kristin Lavransdatter, by Sigrid Undset

...last read.....

Trout, by Ray Bergman
Embed? Win!

Fantastic Contraption

Powered by: MySpace Games >br?



Tuesday, February 22, 2005

FINGER ROCK

I have a rock in my finger. It might not be a rock, but it feels like one. It might be a rock. It's in my fingerpit. You know, the armpit of my finger. Crease. That's another word that might work. I don't know when it got there. I only know that my finger (it's my left flipper finger) has been hurting for awhile when I try to lift heavy stuff with it. Maybe a year or something. And then last week I notice this rock lodged in it. Jen thinks it might be a piece of bone that got chipped off a long time ago, and it finally worked it's way into my fingerpit. I can kinda move it around. I was thinking I should squeeze it up my arm, work it up my chest, and spit it out. Or just cut it out. It's right there...how hard could it be? Nothing important in your fingers anyway...far from your heart and brain..

Stupid finger rock.

-m




Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?