<$BlogRSDUrl$>

...currently reading.....

Kristin Lavransdatter, by Sigrid Undset

...last read.....

Trout, by Ray Bergman
Embed? Win!

Fantastic Contraption

Powered by: MySpace Games >br?



Saturday, February 12, 2005

FORGOT..

Oh yeah...almost forgot...New art.

I finished The Salmon of Doubt last night. A little disappointing - I was under the impression that the novel was a bit longer than it actually was...it just stops suddenly. Which is a bummer, because it was shaping up to be a great one. By then it was 1, or something, and I lie in bed until a little after 2, then said screw it, got up, did some art, and went back to bed. Didn't get to sleep until after 4, so I didn't get out of bed until 11. My sleep habits are dumb.

-m




Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?