<$BlogRSDUrl$>

...currently reading.....

Kristin Lavransdatter, by Sigrid Undset

...last read.....

Trout, by Ray Bergman
Embed? Win!

Fantastic Contraption

Powered by: MySpace Games >br?



Tuesday, February 08, 2005

MORE NEW ART-LIKE STUFF..

So I'm kind of into ArcView as a drawing software now. My latest work is a drawing of my lovely wife, Jen(n)..

It gets easier to do work in ArcView, once you have things like skin tones set as legend files, an understanding of more efficient ways to do things, and suchlike.

-m




Comments:
Jack Dangermond would be pissed!
 
Jack Dangermond would be pissed!
 
Yeah, I should email one of my drawings to him. Maybe I should include a legend and north arrow next time..

-m
 
Extremely nice. How far north do your images go? If you wanted to make it larger to put stuff in the background, can you go higher than 90 degrees N?

I remember listening to a presentation about using ArcView as an image archiving mechanism for a Library in Texas. We were looking at images with hyperlinked shapefiles of old-English looking texts. (Looking a little like your survey notes data.) You should have mosaiced all of your survey notes in ArcView...

--gh
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?