<$BlogRSDUrl$>

...currently reading.....

Kristin Lavransdatter, by Sigrid Undset

...last read.....

Trout, by Ray Bergman
Embed? Win!

Fantastic Contraption

Powered by: MySpace Games >br?



Sunday, April 03, 2005

POPES

So, I'm putting my money on Oscar Rodriguez Maradiaga. That's a decent payout.

I don't get popes. Actually, back that up...I don't get Catholicism. Well...take it back even further...I don't get religion. But, in particular, I don't get popes. They're kind of like queens. I'm not going to post lyrics from Maxwell's Silver Hammer, since every other blogger in the universe seems to have picked up on it already. I guess there's no connection. Odd, though. Why is it a silver hammer. In either case, I mean.

Abbie said most men have kidney problems when they get old. I told her if someone tried to stick a tube up my pecker I was going to kick their ass.

-m




Comments:
I don't know that a Latin American will be made Pope. There's just to much strange mysticism wrapped up with all the "proper" Catholic belief for it to work, I think. I'm thinking the black guy.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?