<$BlogRSDUrl$>

...currently reading.....

Kristin Lavransdatter, by Sigrid Undset

...last read.....

Trout, by Ray Bergman
Embed? Win!

Fantastic Contraption

Powered by: MySpace Games >br?



Tuesday, September 27, 2005

OH

I forgot the whole reason I was going to blog. I felt the need to clear something up. It's not that I don't believe in any God. I just don't believe in The God. You know, the omnipotent, omniscient dude that sits around on clouds and designs things intelligently (if you live in Kansas). Don't care a lick for that guy.

I won't go into details about my philosophy, as it would take pages, and not be very interesting, and also, I'm not sure I've actually developed it yet. I just didn't want to leave the impression that I was some sort of brash, unspiritual heathen.

-m




Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?