<$BlogRSDUrl$>

...currently reading.....

Kristin Lavransdatter, by Sigrid Undset

...last read.....

Trout, by Ray Bergman
Embed? Win!

Fantastic Contraption

Powered by: MySpace Games >br?



Thursday, August 30, 2007

INTO THE SUNSET...

Hey! What? Uh.

OK. Moving to Laramie sometime around the second week of October. And good riddance to Kansas. Headin' to Laramie this weekend to look for housing. Not really looking forward to the actual looking part. Housing is pretty expensive, for a state with a population density almost the same as the moon. S'weird. Guess I'm not the only person who thinks it's a nice place...

I poop more than I used to. Volume-wise, and frequency-wise. Sign of impending oldness? I have 1 month left (about) until I turn 30. Don't really care, it's just a little surprising.

Anyone heard the new Mekons album? Me neither.

What else is new?

Herbert Kornfield died. Apparently. You either know who that is, or you don't.

#1 thing I never expected to hear myself say in 2007: "I miss the single ply toilet paper."

I saw where there is going to be a "Harold and Kumar, Part 2." Sweet.

I have not only given up on repairing the 1979 Honda Hobbit, I am also giving up on trying to part it out, and on trying to sell it. I have had 3 offers of $0 just today. So, all in all, it will be worth the trip Chris S. and I made down a steep, overgrown slope in the middle of the projects to get it.

I did see an ad for a Honda CB350 today. $100. Those are the best. I need one. This particular one didn't run, but apparently had all of the parts and stuff.

One of my recent hobbies is perusing the "Free" section of Craigslist. There are always some real gems there. Here is my favorite recent one:

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/zip/404530987.html

"You're giving away part of a real big head of cabbage?!?! For free!?!?"

I have like a 7 hour drive ahead of me tomorrow. I am actually looking forward to it.

-m




Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?